Subject: Re: [Leica] Consensus
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@3villagecsd.k12.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 10:38:45 -0500

I vote no to [Leica] in the Message Subject.  This seems to me to be for the
benefit of a few who still use text based mail readers.  This is old
technology.  GUI (graphical user interface) is the future.  Netscape and
Microsoft both provide free mail readers that can easily manage email
sorting without special subject phrases.  Others have already sited many
other examples of excellent email software.  Let's move ahead.  Let's step
into the 21st century.  After all, are we a bunch of  retro-techs?

My definition: Retro-tech - a person or group who derives enjoyment from
using equipment manufacturer 20, 30, 40 or more years ago.  Examples might
be old radios, cars, firearms, and even cameras.

Art

PS:  For those who don't get it, the above all was my subtle attempt at
humor.