Subject: [Leica] Consensus Yet Again
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 13:44:17 -0500

At 12:49 PM 12/3/97 -0500, Jeff Moore wrote:
>BTW, while he hasn't actually *asked* for a referendum on the [Leica] issue,
>if you should feel it necessary to vote anyway (I cannot tell a lie: I did),
>please consider doing so in private email to Mr. Reid so the rest of us don't
>have to read it.  He offered a big hint in his message of Mon, 01 Dec 97
>14:06:16 -0800:

I believe Brian wants left out of the loop on this until the 15th.  I have
been compiling private E-mail votes, and would ask that folks contact me,
and not Brian, on this.  I will forward to him on the evening of the 14th.

Brian's main point is that so few have been heard from.  Out of 575 or so
members, we are currently sitting at 21 no, 4 yes, and 2 'don't care's', a
total of less than 5% of the group membership.

We made a similar change on the Rollei List and, to date, have only had one
objector.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!