Subject: Re: [Leica] Voltage Regulators
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 21:50:15 -0600

At 06:30 AM 12/3/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Marc writes that most German gear has voltage regulators permitting the use

Speaking of batteries, I just bought two of the 3v lithium batteries for my
R8. The bill, with 10 per cent professional discount was $19.23! Ouch! Sure
hope these babies don't wear out too fast. The package says 5 times more
powerful than other types of batteries. Let's hope!

Anybody know a cheaper source?

They also told me that the Duracell version of these batteries have a very
poor quality history. The Sanyos are supposed to be much better.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

To say a human being is nothing but molecules, is like saying a
Shakespearean play is nothing but words.

Murphy's Law