Subject: Re: [Leica] 40 mz2 vs 40 mz3
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 21:59:47 -0600

At 09:25 AM 12/3/97 +0000, you wrote:
>What is the key difference in the 40mz2 and mz3.  Does one lose some
>functions on the mz2.  I am mostly interested in the flash fill
>capabilities of the flashes, and do not care about auto zoom head esp
>since all of my lenses are non ROM.

Harrison, you don't need ROM to benefit from zooming. The biggest benefit,
if you ask me with the MZ3 that I've figured out is the 20mm diffusion
screen on the front.

This is a wonderful flash system. I'm glad I jumped. Very accurate, even on
my M6. Though it's a bit like the tail wagging the dog. Maybe if I add a
Noctilux? <G>

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

To say a human being is nothing but molecules, is like saying a
Shakespearean play is nothing but words.

Murphy's Law