Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica/Nikon/Canon
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 08:16:00 -0600

At 12:50 PM 12/4/97 +0000, you wrote:

>Forgive me, I din't mean to imply otherwise.

No problem, I just wanted it clear. We are in for a big learning curve, no
matter what!

>Yes, that's the position over here too. It's a business case, which
>is fair enough in the circumstances.

And it's kind of fun being on the cutting edge. But I am also relieved I
get to use film for some time, yet. It turns out our archive system
($50,000) has been put off a year. So I'm doubly glad I don't have to take
the effort to archive ALL my photos on CD. Once the archive system is
online, It'll be a lot easier.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Pi R Squared? No Pi R round, Cornbread R Square!