Subject: Re: [Leica] Les Americains en Paris
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 15:29:38 -0500

     =

     Carl,
     =

     I may of course be mis-remembering (and I do not have the poem befor=
e =

     me to check my memory), but I think the line you quoted may read mor=
e =

     like, "Between the idea and the reality / Falls the shadow."
     =

     I do not have a snowball's chance in hell of getting to Paris, and s=
o =

     particularly for that reason, thanks much for the web site reference=
!
     =

     Art Peterson
     =

     "There comes a time in every man's life, and I've had plenty of them=
=2E" =

     Casey Stengel
     =

     =