Subject: [Leica] Viso 4 & Article Submissions
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 17:12:26 -0800

I am the proud, eh deranged, inventor of the Viso 4.  It is mentioned at
my site in the Classic Camera Profiles section at http://cameraquest.com

I am presently at work on an article entitled "Viso 4, Built Your Own!"
around the superlative Canon T-90, though of course other SLRs could be
used as well.

This brings up the next topic.  While I am not a fan of the Viso system,
plenty of people on the LUG are.  IF anyone would like to submit how to
use Viso articles w/tips etc, I will be happy to consider them for
publication at my site.  I reserve the right to edit them or add
editor's comments.  You will have final approval, if you do not like the
edit, it will not be published.  Articles would appear with your byline,
but the only compensation would be your basking in the glory of internet
Leicadom.

Which brings up the next subject.  IF I am going to do this, I can think
of no reason to limit the equipment articles to the Viso.  If you have a
favorite Leica or classic camera subject in realm of how to best use it
or its unique features, and want to be immortal on the net, I will
consider the article--same conditions as above.  I am NOT  looking for
how to photograph articles, ONLY  equipment articles and how to use a
particular tool.

Please email me on your proposed subject to make sure I agree it would
be appropriate for the site.

We have some real experts among us, Marvin, Marc, etc.  If you would
like to share something on the net, well belly on up to the computer.

Regards to all,

Stephen Gandy