Subject: [Leica] LTM question
From: CapsTeeth <CapsTeeth@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 15:13:26 EST

I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible (and then, who can do it) to
convert M-mount lenses to thread mount.  In particular I am interested in
converting a current 50/2.8 Elmar.  It seems like it's getting harder and
harder to find Leitz lenses that have mint glass or glass that can be cleaned-
up to that condition, and when I do they're extremely expensive.
Doc