Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux photo
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 15:58:09 -0800

At 05:25 PM 12/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
>LUGnuts:
>
>I have an "available darkness" photo made with my new Noctilux on the
>Photoforum Gallery page at <http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html>  I'd
>appreciate any comments and/or criticisms.  Click on my name under the
>photo for the details.  TIA   Tina

>Tina Manley, ASMP

Tina,

Absolutely outstanding photograph. Couldn't be better. I'm jealous of your
talent.

After clicking on your name for details, visitors should then click on the
image itself to get a large image for viewing. You should probably say that
somewhere within the technical info / details.

Jim Brick, ASMP