Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux photo
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 12:58:41 +0100

Tina,

it is a great picture! And it is a picture which - I guess - would have lost
it's high tension if it was flashed. So the Leica probably was the best
choice. I like the very slight distiction in the shadows which can be seen
around the head, where head and hair can just be guessed before the
background. It is great darkroom work  as well!

The lens seems to be a very good performer. It seems that you can even see the
drops of sweat, at least if printed - is this true?
And allow me two more questions: did you clip the picture and where did you
put the focus?

Thanks for the answers

christoph