Subject: [none]
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@freenet.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 07:38:34 -0700 (MST)

I have a Metraphot meter for the Leica. It does not couple with the speed
dial. Does anyone have information on these, I am looking for how to
calibrate it, there is a screw on the bottom to adjust, I have it within
two stops now but am not sure if completely covering the opening, and
adjusting the span to bottom out is the correct method, or should it line
up with some other mark. Any advice would be appreciated. I get pretty
consistent correlation with my Sekonic meter in differnt light, so I think
it is quite functional.
Thanks
Noel Charchuk