Subject: Re: [Leica] HO HO HO..... shopping for a new 35mm Summicron ASPH
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 21:58:58 -0600

At 02:38 PM 12/8/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I would like to have it waiting for me when I arrive back in the states
>on Saturday.
>
>Hoping for a merry Christmas....

Have you tried Don Chatterton? That's where I bought my 35mm Summilux ASPH,
and he had it in stock. In fact, he had several in stock. About two months
ago. And boy, has that led to a major change in my kit! <G>

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He prayeth best, who loveth best all things both great and small; For the
dear God who loveth us, He made and loveth all.

"Rime of the Ancient Mariner"