Subject: [Leica] Re: 90/2 Hot Seller
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 10 Dec 97 14:55:00 GMT

Tom,
Over here in England the original 90/2 has become a hot seller to
collectors, serious money wanted for them. I used to have one and swapped it
for a modern Novoflex 640mm + 2x converter as I'd already 'upgraded' to the
more recent 90/2. What I regret is the change of filter size to 49mm (from
48) it's the only lens in my kit this size.
I use a 21/3.4, 35/1.4 (a 48mm filter fits in the series VII hood), and a
Canon 50/1.4.
There's also a 90Tele-Elmarit that fits in the compact leitz case, 9
filters, the M6, 2-3 rolls of film and 21mm finder. I can't squeeze the 90/2
into the compact case so its reserved for concert/stage photography.

And can I second your advice to buy more film instead of lenses. If only I
could heed this myself...
Jem