Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 Flash Adaptor??
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 18:05:32 -0500

At 12:24 PM 12/11/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi, I just got an M2. The flash sync is not a regular pc recept. I have a
>Capro "Flash tip for Leica M2 & M3".  Is that what is needed or is there a
>way to change the internals. This adapter seems like it will stick out
>quite a ways.
>thanks
>Steve

Steve,

The best solution is to have a slight indentation made in your forehead to
accomodate the adapter. Otherwise, you can have it replaced with a PC
terminal by any of the competent repairpersons often cited on this list.
And, while you're at it you may want to have both terminals wired x-synch
so you don't have to remember which one to connect for electronic flash.

Carl S.
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
Francois Villon.