Subject: Re: [Leica] Completely off-topic
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 09:45:13 -0500

<<<<<<<Except for your PS, I agree with you.

<<<<<<<Art

>I cannot believe valuable LUG bandwidth is being used to discuss this
>superstitious medieval nonsense!
>
>Nick Hunter
>
>P.S. Please, you'll have to forgive an occasional outburst from me; I'm a
>cancer.

HEY WAKE UP OUT THERE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
Aw come on you guys lighten-up! It's no big deal, the question didn't
relate to anyones genitals!

Hell you've all heard about people being born with a silver spoon? Well in
my case I arrived with a chrome Leica I around my neck. :) And if you don't
think that was a surprise for my mother!..............:)

ted