Subject: [Leica] Its a bit sad....
From: Myers Pete <MyersPete@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:50:06 EST

Its a bit sad that the only thing I have to report these days to LUG is that I
too am a Scorpion! hee hee hee

If the folks from Solms are listening in, that R35mm f2 ROM on order through
Hunts is for me. Thank you for making sure that the elements are perfectly
centered and the glass is as pure as snow. I will be using it for my work, but
don't let that stop you from shipping it to me via Santa! The Rain Deer do a
better job then UPS during the holidays anyway.

Pete Myers