Subject: [Leica] Value of 35mm Summicron w/"eyes"
From: BBAIN@imnet.com (BBAIN)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 15:12:22 -0500

               I have a 35mm Summicron w/"eyes" for the M3, S/N 1671971,
               and I'm thinking of selling it primarily because I just
               don't use it.  It was just CLA'ed and the "eyes" adjusted by
               Focal Point.  John cleaned up a small fungus spot on one of
               the inside elements; otherwise the glass looks good and the
               mount, etc. looks clean to me. Feel free to ask him about
               the lens.  Getting the lens cleaned up got me thinking that
               someone might be able to use the lens rather than having it
               sit in my camera bag.  In the 10+ years I've owned it, I
               probably haven't shot more than 25-30 photos with it (I like
               50mm and 90mm much more).  It has a metal lens cap and the
               IROOA hood, and a plastic rear cap.

               Anybody care to give me an "about" as to what would be a
               reasonable asking price?  I would post it here before using
               eBay or trading it in.

               Bill