Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery in NYC Show via the N Train
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 18:25:41 -0500 (EST)

I do believe that the folks who operate the gallery are members of this
list.  Perhaps we can get the definitive answer.

A gallery event might be an opportunity for the LUGs in the area to have
an informal get-together as those in Atlanta recently did. I'm but two
hours away from NYC and can get down there readily enough by train.
Anyone else interested?

Roy

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997 Afterswift@aol.com wrote:

> Does the Leica Gallery on Broadway have a Web site? When I lived in NYC, I
> visited it often to get the latest Leica brochures and peruse the shows in
> their small gallery. I think it's close to the Prince Street BMT station. Too
> bad the N Train has no stop in Eugene, OR. Maybe it will have a Net station,
> tho. Anything is now possible.

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart