Subject: [Leica] Re: [Lieca] help! need 41E filters
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 20:20:42 -0800

>I recall, without checking, that Bogen is the American agent for B+W.  You
>might wish to check with them.  And consider Heliopan -- any middlin' sized
>or larger camera store can special-order Heliopan, if not B+W.
>
>Marc

Actually, Schneider is the B+W agent. You can find them at:

http://www.schneideroptics.com/filters/filters.htm

They are fairly prompt at answering their e-mail:

info@schneideroptics.com

Jim

And I can add to this.... I've talked to Ron Leven, at Schneider B+W, at
(516) 496-8500. This was a couple of years ago but the number should still
be the same. I got Ron's name from Walter Moffatt at Leica. Ron answered
all of my B+W filter questions.

Jim