Subject: [Leica] and the 15th of december
From: use_reply-to@address.com
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:57:11 GMT

Sam Soshan wrote:=20

>No, I am not "tired" from the LUG.   On the contrary, I like it.  I =
think
>it is a very nice group. I am getting the Digest file which is good for
>me since I do Not have to read so many E/mail messages at once.

I can't imagine getting tired of the LUG indeed. But the [Leica]
pollution of the subject line continues to annoy me. Have we passed
the 15th yet?

We may by now congratulate you on a new son or daughter Sam. I hope
all goes well, and save him or her a nice baby rolleiflex!
Leo Verwoerd <leover@knoware.nl>