Subject: RE: [Leica] T Thread Adapter to M?
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 17 Dec 97 14:25:00 GMT

>>>>>>>Bob Rose wrote.......
Does anyone have an idea where I might get a T thread adapter to fit the M
bayonet?

I want to attach my M6 with Visoflex to a telescope, and all the scope
adapters expect a T
thread at the other end.

I wish I could say, I found one once on a nondescript Japanese 400mm lens,
the only one I've ever seen, it even offered perfect infinity focus on the
viso (III)  too, but I've never seen another one for sale, new or second
hand...

Jem