Subject: [Leica] a LEICA for me!?!
From: Umberto Quattrocchi <umberto@unipa.it>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 16:28:04 +0100

Hi!
After so may years of Nikons, at last I've got (a present for my first 50
years, next sunday!!! oh, sadness...) my first LEICA M3, a dream, etc.
Actually I am completely and totally ignorant about the Leicas and their
world, I've bought and I am waiting for the Morgan & Vestal,etc. D. & D.
"Leica Manual"
(Hastings-On-Hudson, N.Y.: Morgan & Morgan. 1973. Fifteenth edition. Second
printing. Quarto), in the meanwhile I've discovered that the booklet
(Fotografieren mit Leica M3 - Anleitung) of my camera is in German, do you
know if it could be possible to find it in a more human (to me!) language?
My best to you all, Umberto

Dr. Umberto Quattrocchi
Via Ignazio Gioe' 22
I-90146 Palermo