Subject: [Leica] More Q's than A's About Infinity
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:39:56 -0500 (EST)

Dear Colleagues,

Everything focused after what distance is infinity? Does the distance at
which infinity begins vary with f stop? I prefer real field information, not
calculation or theorizing. Because real numbers can be used in the real
world. Is there a corn on the cob boiling in the pot or not? Give me numbers
for a Leica M/T 50mm at infinity to get a handle on this mystery.

Will the optical engineers among us get down to cases on this matter -- a
real matter.

Bob