Subject: [Leica] Re: f 1.0/21 ... 1.0/35
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 21:43:52 +0100

I'd feel it dfficult to construct a symmetrical i.e. f 1.0/21 mm
or f 1.0/35 lens - since there is not enough space for the backlens
(I suppose). And a retro would need even more (front) glass than
the Noctilux (I guess).

Additionaly, there should be severe problems to bring the light
into the corners of the pix.

Alf
 With any