Subject: Re: [Leica] Winogrand/blind shooting
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 11:04:31 +0100

There should be a simple way to do this kind of "blind street photography" :
you take a super wide angle lens, say, a 20 or 24 mm, adjust it somehow to
f/8 or f/11 depending of the available light and play with hyperfocal. It
should be ok from infinity to 1m or something like that. Use B&W negative
film and go forth!
It did it with a 24 mm, (a Nikkor, because I don't have the money to buy a
leica!) and it worked fine. I just had to modify the field when I made the
prints and nothing else! This is the way William Klein worked for some prints...
Thib.