Subject: [Leica] Screw Mount Fitted Case
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 18:40:14 -0600

I have a leather Leica fitted case for a Leica screw mount camera that holds
the camera, lenses, film, filters, viewfinders, etc.  Where would be the
best source of information on this case?  My Leica catalogs only date back
to 1971.

There is a picture of it in the 1956 Leica Manual and Data Book but no
information about it.

I'd like to sell this item since it would seem to be valuable to collectors
of screw mount Leicas but I haven't any idea what it's worth or what it was
called.

TIA,
Bud Cook