Subject: [Leica] M4-P with M6 Windows
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 17:57:04 +0500

Greetings all & Stephen Gandy,

	I was just looking at Stephen's web site and read over the article about
the "little know variation of  M4-P's with M6 Windows".  I got out my own
M4-P,1622223, #and what do you know - the windows are flush instead of
recessed like the regular M4-P.  I really hadn't noticed this before.  When
I looked in the Leica pocket book at the pictures of both cameras the
difference is obvious.  Stephen, thanks for the information.

	I am in the middle of packing tonight getting ready for some much needed
R&R on the beaches of Thailand.  To those of you still living in the colder
climes - my condolences.  Ted if you're lucky again perhaps Victoria will
be covered in snow again this winter!!!

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal