Subject: Re: [Leica] TTAbrahams winder
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 17:46:15 -0500

David wrote:

<<<<reading the mail for the last several days about Tom's winders and I
must admit to my curiosity. The one question that I have is the noise level
when your are winding. Would it still keep me invisible?>>>>>

Hi David,

Tom's  Rapidwinder is as quiet as if you advanced using the thumb of your
right hand in the normal fashion. Quite frankly it is silent, fast and of
efficient action in the use of the camera.  For any M6 camera user it's
wonderful. However it's a God sent gift for those of us who are left eyed
shooters.

ted