Subject: [Leica] The World as Seen By Magnum Photographers
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 17:31:57 -0800

LUG people,

I had forgotten that I have this book. It's called "IN OUR TIME, the World
as Seen By Magnum Photographers." The book shelves at one end of my office
are nearly two stories high (I use a ladder), and while I was sitting at my
computer, thinking (an amazing feat for me), I was gazing at the books way
up there, and there it was. So I retrieved it. A very large book, 9.5" x
13" x 1.5". A tome. The first fifty pages are about early photography,
early Magnum, the Magnum founders, then 350 pages of full page plates by
all of the Magnum photographers. Followed by "what is Magnum" and biography
of all of the photographers, a bibliography, and a Magnum chronology. This
book has 456 pages and is magnificent. ISBN 0-393-02767-8 . Some really
amazing stuff.

Jim