Subject: Re: [Leica] Web Page up
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 08:42:38 +0100

Donal,

thanks for sharing your site. I'm short of time right now but I'll come back.
I couldn't find the big version of the man filling these bottles (or whatever
it is) and on the web it is difficult anyway to see the details, the depth or
the colours from a picture but I vote you took the truck driver with the
Nikon, the other two with the Leica.

BTW I don't want to be picky, but as a hint for improvement: In your copyright
notice you repeated the first word 'the'.

christoph