Subject: [Leica] Which M6 (revised)
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 22:16:03 +0800

Hi luggers,

I bought a 2nd M6 body (used) with some strange notings. Just wondering
whether there is such thing:

In the front of the camera, my other M6 has engraved LEICA M6. The recent
one I got shows only M6. At the back of the used one states: Leica GMBH
Germany, while my other Leica shows: Leica Camera  Made in Germany.
Last but not least, when I meter and the lens caps is on, the led's don't
blink, while in my other M6, it blinks like crazy even with the caps on.

The 2nd M6 body has serial #  1739###.

Is there such an M6 and is this a special model ?

regards

Ferdinand