Subject: [Leica] 35 MM Lens for M6
From: "Harry Mitchell" <harry_mitchell@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 18:36:26 -0500

Hello, I am new to this list. I have used and enjoyed a IIIc and a M3 in the
past. I have just ordered a new M6 and I was thinking of a new lens. I use a
ELMAR  2.8 50MM col on the M3 and it takes SUPER photos and I love the
compact size. The dealer I ordered the M6 from thinks I should get a 35MM
and use it as my "everyday lens".  Since I can not afford to get a new lens
I would like some help from the group on the selection. I shoot mainly
travel/vacation photos.  Thanks... Harry