Subject: Re: [Leica] film scanners
From: jose luis gonzalez <jlg@redestb.es>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 22:27:03 +0000

> At you recommendation I downloaded the SilverFast demo, and I must agre=
with you. It certainly makes the NikonScan look bad. The SF is so
incredibly
fast!! Let=B4s hope I can find the full commercial version here in Sweden=
=2E
Only
the best is good enough for my Leica slides!

I=B4ve tried it also. Stunning, it is like having a new scanner, More fin=
tunning, speed and much better colors.  Thanks for the tip
 =

Regards
Jose Luis