Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm Super Angulon
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 23:14:48 +0100

>Have other Luggers had problems with the SA?

I am on my third SA, all of them bought used (1:st was bought in 1974). I
have never had any problems whatsoever with them, unless loosing a few metal
finders. I like the new plastic finders better, as they can be locked with a
lever.
I changed my first because I upgraded to a newer, usable on the M5. This one
was a few years later changed to a 21/2,8, and then I switched back again.
It took me 23 years to complete the circle.
/Hans