Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip to Thailand
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 97 23:24:29 -0500

Bill Grimwood wrote

> Returned home Wednesday night a week
>ago and went to work on Thursday and Friday.  I woke up feeling very ill on
>Saturday morning and to make an extremely long story short I had pneumonia.
> Today is my first day out of bed, I have lost approximately 25lbs and am
>very week.  got my slides back yesterday and do not feel strong enough to
>even look at them.
>
>Marvin I have not forgot the Viewfinder index but it is on the back burner
>now.
>
>Harrison I still must scan the photo of my fish and send it to you.

Bill,

Sounds like you had a great trip.  I would love to go to Bangkok as one
of my best friends from college is a photographer there.  If Phaibul
Jotisakulratana is reading this, do you know Setta Moonvanit, used to
have a studio called hot shots?  If so could you let me know how to
contact him as I have lost his address.

Sorry to hear about your illness, but am glad you are recovering.  I know
how draning that can be as my wife had dobule pneumonia a few years back.

Glad you are back in the states and recovering from your globe trotting.

Send me that fish pix, and the story and I'll post it for you so everyone
can see what a great fisherman you are!!

Glad you found some good deals on Leica gear, I noticed in the Tennessean
today there is some man selling off his Rollei stuff if you are
interested I'll forward his info on, the area code puts him in the part
of the state near you.

Merry Christmas.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto