Subject: Re: [Leica] R4 question.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 00:31:55 -0500

Jim Brick wrote:

<<<I have used the same motors on my R4's, R6, and R7's. One size fits all.
But they won't fit the R8. Sorry, couldn't resist.>>>>>>

Jim. Good one! :)

What that comment leaves me with is? How much extra engineering must it
take to adapt a perfectly great motor of the above cameras to fit into a
new shape?

Surely one doesn't have to be a "Rocket Scientist" to make a few "shape
changes!"  But then, they don't have Werner von Braun on their team! :)

ted