Subject: Re: [Leica] R4 question.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 12:31:55 -0500

Well, I have an R3; I am trying to sell it as I have too many Leicas around,
it seems. It's not because it is a bad camera. I think it has the smoothest
film advance of any camera, maybe even some of the RF cameras. It took
(takes) very good photos, the metering is simple and adequate, and the only
reason I moved 'up' was that the R4 had provisions for a winder and the R3
was not a Mot model. I have been using the R4 for several months, and it
seems to be quite a solid reliable piece, though I am only an amateur and
haven't put it through the rigors of professional assignments.
Dan