Subject: Re: [Leica] Best Used M
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 21:47:41 -0800

Woodwrkng wrote:
<snip>

> Sooo tell me Dale ..  have you a web site where one can view these shots?

Maybe someday.  But there are so many beautiful aurora and other polar
photographs on the web now that my poor old slides could not compete.

I will have to get involved in some new adventure that will provide
photos or produce some new ideas or create information that would be of
interesting to other surfers.

But first I will have to break my own Cybersurfing and Discussion list
addiction.  Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $