Subject: Re: [Leica] The WINDER-M is back.
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 15:06:13 -0800

Lucien wrote:

<snip> The Leica Winder M is back without any change. (#14 403)

Why can't Leica make a winder for the M Leica that is compact - about 1/2
the height of the current model?  My Leica winder is too big, kicks like a
horse and is heavy.

Fortunately I ordered a new manual Leica M6 Winder from Tom Abrahamsson in
Canada for delivery next month.  It it fits as well as everyone tells me it
will, I'll order another one before the R8 winder comes into the U.S.

Happy shooting,

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA