Subject: Re: [Leica] Welcome to the LUG Norman
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 21:31:32 -0600

At 10:00 AM 12/26/97 -0900, you wrote:

>My personal favorite consists of a reflected Aurora on the sea taken down
in Katchemak Bay (near Homer, 3-4 hour drive S. of Anchorage on a good day)
 not to long after sunset by me.

My favorite aurora pictures I took one Summer at midnight in east Alberta
was reflected in a lake. I used 400 chrome film and the exposure was 1.4 at
11 seconds. Gorgeous. Even if it was with a Pentax LX and 50mm lens.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

There's no such thing as nonexistence.