Subject: Re: [Leica]Leica for Fujica?
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 10:35:51 -0800

Michael ........ good morning!

I don't want to trade but I have a user M-4 that I am selling. DAG went
through it about two years ago ( CLA ) and gave it a good bill of health. I
was asking more but I would take $1200 for it. I know that some of the
others are cheaper but for some reason the M-4's have held a really good
price.
Bruce called last night and I am going to come to Portland and have dinner
with you guys next Friday night. I will bring the M-4 with me and you can
wring it out for a couple of weeks. I also will have my 21 for you to try.
I am picking it up on Wednesday if all goes well.

Richard, I assume is staying with his father and Bruce is out in Milwaukee,
but where are you living now?  I will get a cheap motel somewhere in the
middle.

Cheers,

David