Subject: [Leica] Leica 1.65x & 2.0 extenders
From: Way 2 Loco <Way2Loco@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 14:19:13 EST

     How are you my fellow Luggers? Hope your holidays were safe and happy!

The following is for Guido Ridoli, or anyone who might have the information
I am very interested in the extenders for the Leica M 90 and 135 lenses. Do
you know how to order them, and if or when a proper viewfinder will be
released for them? I am assuming that they are not usable at the moment
without a viewfinder. . Thank you so much in advance for any help and info you
may have.
Thanks,
Richard
way2loco@aol.com