Subject: [Leica] R8 - SOLD - off list topic
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 16:50:30 CST

LUGS,

Thanks to everyone who contacted me about the R8 and the three lenses
(35/2.0, 50/2.0 and 90/2.8). Rather than e-mail each of you who were
interested in the R8, let me take this method of informing you that it
has now found a new and loving home.  The three lenses are now orphans,
although I have attemtped to contact a person who was interested in two
of them (35 & 50).  After the Christmas holidays, if I am not contacted I
will get in touch with others who asked about them.

I guess it is not too early to wish everyone a happy and prosperous New
Year!

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK