Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 rumors
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 16:53:30 -0600

I have been waiting since the M5 for a M camera with through the lens
metering and a decent viewfinder.  I find the M6 next to useless.  It's
cluttered, it's magnification is too small and it hasn't got corners in the
frames.

The M6J was the answer but as usual, Leitz made another stupid marketing
decision.

Bud Cook