Subject: Re: [Leica] Acapulco trip
From: "Arnold Don Abravanel" <arniea@loop.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 20:42:52 -0800

I have been to ACA at 25 times in the past 25 years, and will be there
between 1/5/98 and 1/25/98. Being that you will be there for your dad's
treatment, you are very close to the old Churches, and fishing boats in the
harbor. If you go to the Princess hotel, I think you will find it very
interesting and grand. You will pass the hotel on your way in from the
airport. In fact there is a Hi-Lai stadium right near Wal-Mart, which you
might want to visit. In fact Caleta is where the cliff divers are at the
hotel whose name escapes me at this time. On Sunday there is a bullfight
near the Caleta, and a scenic harbor tour which will take you around the
harbor and that is a half day. Have fun if you can, and JUST BE CAREFUL.

aRNOLD