Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Extender
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 13:30:45 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997, Marc James Small wrote:

> At 12:16 AM 12/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >So the lenses must be LTM?
>
> yes.  To my knowledge, there are no tele-convertors which take M lenses.
>
> Marc
>

> msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
> Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Years ago I remember having a 2x tele-converter, made in
Japan, and I believe sold by Cambridge Camera in NYC.
I don't remember if it was SM or M-bayonet, however. This
was in the 1970s, so I assume it was M-bayonet. Was not
well-made. I didn't put it on my camera or lens, as I
was afraid of the consequences to my lens and camera.
Ed