Subject: Re[2]: [Leica]Leica for Fujica?
From: "Uwe Mader" <uwe_mader@cclink.metrodesk.metrotor.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 97 16:05:25 EST

     Hello Mike,

     I happen to have a user M3 body that I would be willing to trade if
     you are still interested.  My e-mail is as follows:

        uwe_mader@metrodesk.metrotor.on.ca

     Uwe Mader

Subject: Re: [Leica]Leica for Fujica?
Author:  leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us at MTMETM04
Date:    12/29/97 9:13 AM

Have a Fujica 645 Professonal folder.  Nifty folder with sharp 75 3.5 lens,
includes shade and Y/G filter.  Need solid user M body or Abrahamson winder
and ?

Any LUGERs interested in a trade?
Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane