Subject: [Leica] Leica Camera AG - Solms
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 18:45:03 -0500

Marvin wrote:

<<<1997 really HAD been a good year for me UNTIL the delivery of this piece
 of mail from Leica Camera  AG - Solms >>>>>>

<<<With the introduction of the R8 we have expanded the collection to
in-clude an additional range of selected, high quality products, which we
are sure you will enjoy: Leica designer earrings, necklace, cuff links,
silk tie, cofee mug, T-Shirt, silk scarf, wrist watch and best of all
"Leica Suspenders".>>>>>

Marvin,
Here's your worst nightmare as you welcome in 1998! :)

You with an R8 in one hand, a Leica designer coffee mug in the other, the
Leica wrist watch to tell you the time to wear your Leica designer earrings
& necklace with the Leica suspenders over the T-Shirt & silk scarf.:)

Does this really mean "Leicas are a guys best friend?":)

Given there wasn't any mention of "Leica designer under wear or trousers."
You'd  be a right bare a--ed looking sight to behold on New Years' eve! :)

Have a wonderful New Year in your new Leica outfit! :)

ted