Subject: Re: [Leica] tripod
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 19:41:21 -0500

All,
I had the problem with a Star-D tripod- the pad at the top wore out. I got a
piece of split pigskin at Tandy, and used contact cement to afix the leather
atop the tripod platform. Work well and cost was minimal as the leather was
in the 'scrap' box, and I have contact cement around the house ( next to
duct tape, it's the second best handyman's secret weapon!)
dan'l

dwpost@msn.com