Subject: [Leica] Way off subject
From: Jack Gottlob <sam@injersey.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 08:14:24 -0800

Several friends and I have decided to do monthly self assignments.  The
rules are simple: Each photographer will get the same assignment. The
subject must be open for interpretation. A copy of the completed
assignment must go out to each participant within the month it's given,
and there are no restrictions as to how it's completed. Since most do not
have facitility to scan the work on the web, the finished photos will go
out au natural.
I would appreciate any suggestions for topics that you might have, and if
anyone is interested in joining in, please let me know either on of off
the LUG.  My address is sam@injersey.com.
Jack Gottlob